Do you require immediate assistance? Contact us today!
"We advocate for your rights"
FILE A COMPLAINT
OA's SIGN IN
LTCO advocates for those living in Long-Term Care LTC and those receiving Home Based Care Services HBCS.
Ombudsman services are FREE
Long-Term Care Ombudsman services include:
• Investigating concerns
• Assisting with choices
• Advocating for quality of life
• Educate and Empower
• Empowering clients to expect excellence in their care
Get help with your MyCare Ohio:
Your MyCare Ohio plan includes all benefits available through
traditional Medicaid and Medicare programs, including Long-Term
care services and mental health services.
You are in charge of your health care and are the center of the MyCare Ohio team, which also includes your care manager, primary care doctor, specialists and other providers. It can include your family members and/or caregivers. With the help of
this team, a care plan is created to outline your health care choices and preferences. Important questions to consider about your MyCare plan:
• Do you know the name of your care manager?
• Has your care manager contacted you?
• Do you know how to contact your care manager?
• Are you involved in writing your care plan?
• Are you able to choose what is in the care plan?
• Are you able to choose when and where you receive
your health care services?
• Can you find a provider who accepts your insurance?
• Do your health care providers provide the services in your care plan?
If you answer "no" to any of the above questions, or are not satisfied with any other aspect of your MyCare Ohio, an Ombudsman can help you resolve issues with
your plan and providers. Call 1-800-365-3112 for assistance or visit MyCare Ohio
in the link below: