OA's SIGN IN
Want to know how to become
a LTCO Volunteer? There are
many ways you can help.
Why become a Volunteer Ombudsman?
• Make a difference in the lives of others.
• Ensure all are treated with dignity and respect.
• Help others make informed choices about
where they live and the care they receive.
• We will equip you with free certification training.
Becoming a volunteer with the Long-Term
Care Ombudsman is rewarding!
The work our volunteers do is important, and we
are always looking for new team members!
To volunteer with us, fill out an application at www.StepUp.Ohio.Gov or contact our
regional Volunteer Coordinator
Victoria Brownfield at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information VolunteerReports@ltco.org.
What services do Long-Term Care
Ombudsman Associate perform?
• Provide a Voice for Long-Term care consumers
• Make regular visits to Long-Term care facilities
• Help address issues residents are having
• Encourage providers to promote person
• Educate residents of long-term care facilities of
• Talk to consumers out in the community about
the Long-Term supports and services they receive.
Volunteers make regular visits, observe conditions
and engage residents in conversation to learn about
problems or concerns consumers may have regarding
care and services.
• In nursing homes and assisted living
• Observe conditions and care and
inform residents about their rights.
For consumers who choose to receive
care in their own homes:
• Volunteers talk to consumers about their
caregivers and services they receive.
LTCO Regional Program serves 5 counties
• Containing nearly 500 facilities
• 28,000 residents
Because we serve five (5) counties, LTCO relies on
the work of our volunteers who provide much of the
actual contact with consumers and advocate on their
behalf. The five counties include:
Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain and Medina
Want to learn more about becoming a
Long-Term Care Ombudsman Associate?
Fill out the form below or contact our offices for
Phone: 1-800-365-3112 or 216-696-2719
Email: Victoria Brownfield at email@example.com
New Volunteer Information Form
Please click on the link to make a contribution to our vision for LTCO..
Discover the benefits of becoming a LTCO Volunter by clicking the link.
©2022 Long Term Care Ombudsman of Northeast Ohio Website design by Wayne Henry Design